PLEASE NOTE: Resitex products are recommended to be used on the " smooth side " of the boards.
1. Prime boards overall using ' MAGSIL STABILISER ' by brush or roller and leave 6 hours drying time.
2. Lay Jointing Tape central and parallel to butt joints,secure with ' TAPE ADHESIVE ' and leave to dry . A further coat of either ' CAULKING COMPOUND ' or ' STIPPLE FINISH ' can be used to cover and hide the taped joints. Leave to dry .
3. Nail heads and any surface imperfections should be sufficiently filled using either the ' CAULKING COMPOUND ' or ' STIPPLE FINISH '. Leave to dry.
4. Immerse the 'STIPPLE ROLLER' in the material and ensure a heavy coating is distributed around the rollers complete surface area.
5. The material can be applied in patches to the board by skidding the roller across an area of approx. 3ft wide from top to bottom. Try to apply at an even thickness.
6. Apply light pressure on the loaded roller and skid or roll from top to bottom to create the desired pattern.PLEASE NOTE: The same material and roller will create different degrees of textured pattern depending on the thickness of material applied.
7. On high elevations a broom handle attached to the roller handle will allow one sweep. Should ' tramlining ' be apparent, roll over once again. Try to maintain a wet edge and all day joints should finish at a corner. Coverage rates : 1.5 to 2 litres per sq. metre is recommended to protect the board.
Since these materials are water based do not apply when there is an imminent danger of rain or frost before the coating has fully dried. Do not use silicone based fillers which are non compatible with ' RESITEX ' water based coatings. Avoid applying in direct sunlight or to hot surfaces.